Sign up for alerts, update your information
Iowa State students, faculty and staff may receive alerts via a phone call (cell or landline), text message and email. The information you provide is not shared or used for anything but the ISU Alert notification system.
- Sign in to AccessPlus.
- On the "Home" tab, click "ISU Alert" in the left navigation column.
- Fill in the appropriate fields to receive alerts.
- Your ISU email is required to comply with federal mandates.
- You are allowed one phone number for text and one phone number for voice messages.
- Phone numbers with routing messages (for example, "Press 1 for John") will not receive alerts.
- Delete the information in any field (or leave it blank) if you don't wish to receive one or more of the alerts.
- Changes made to your notification information will take effect each evening (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
If you are not receiving alerts: