Iowa State University students, faculty and staff are eligible to receive ISU Alert messages if on "active" status.
You are on active status if:
- Students: Enrolled in at least one ISU course for a semester, and at least one of the following:
- 10 or fewer days prior to the start of enrolled semester
- 7 or fewer days past the end of enrolled semester
- Enrolled class is in session
- Enrolled summer course in session
- Faculty and staff: Currently employed
- Temporary and student employees: Paid and within two months of last paycheck
Parents, the general public, and inactive status students, faculty and staff should refer to the Iowa State homepage for emergency updates.